You have been referred to our office for your oral surgery needs. We offer a wide range of services. This includes the removal of teeth, dental implants, cosmetic facial surgery, and treating TMJ disorders.
At your initial consultation our oral surgeon will review the x-rays and explain your treatment options.
To help us serve you better please bring the following at the time of your consultation
- Referral slip from your dentist
- Any X-rays that may help with our diagnosis
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the insurance card or other necessary forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims
- All patients below 18 years should be accompanied by a parent or a guardian at the initial consultation
- Additional x-rays may be taken at our office to help in diagnosis and treatment planning.
If you are undergoing IV Anesthesia physical examination is mandatory prior to surgery. If you have artificial prosthesis or artificial heart valves you may be required to pre-medicate with antibiotics prior to surgery. Do not eat or drink anything for 8 hours prior to surgery. Make sure you have an adult to drive you home after surgery. Give yourself enough time for recovery.